Lip Blush Pre-Care
You have chosen to have lip blushing done here at West Valley Dermatology. We are going to go over a few things that you should know about before receiving the treatment.
- 3 days prior to your lip blush appointment, get sugar and honey and exfoliate your lips. This will ensure that your lips will be hydrated.
- Please try to avoid sun exposure to your face if you sunburn easily. If you have a sunburn we will have to reschedule.
- Please do not get a chemical peel a week prior to your appointment.
- If you have botox or filler appointments, try to schedule them after your lip blush has healed (4-6 weeks)
- If you have a desire to wax, please note that this must be done 3-4 days prior to your appointment.
- If you tend to consume caffeine of any sort ie. coffee or energy drinks, please refrain from consuming 1-2 days prior to the scheduled appointment.
- If possible, do not work out 24 hours prior to the appointment or participate in any heavy sweat activities
- Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil or advil/ibuprofen 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment as they are blood thinners. If you have any medical necessities towards these, please get a doctor’s approval to stop taking these medicines for 48 hours prior to your appointment.